Friday, February 15, 2008

Time For A Bit Of Shameless Promotion

That's right. I'm going to do a bit of shameless promotion of some other blogs and just to keep it from looking like a long spammy list of links in one post, I'm going to spread it out over a series of entries. I figure that ought to set me up for at least the next thirty (or more!) entries.

The first Blog I'm going to mention is God's Topshelf (http://godstopshelf.com). This is a Christian blog with a message based in the word of God and His love for all of us. It's entries range from favorite Christian music videos to thought provoking articles and Bible based lessons that aim to help the reader grow spiritually.

The second one is called "Blog Hunting" (http://bloghunting.com). It's a site that's sharing reviews of blogs and other things that the author has discovered. This is a new blog just getting started so don't be surprised to find that there's not a whole lot of stuff on there now. That is going to change and I'm certain that there's going to be some interesting blogs talked about here.

No comments: