Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good Stories and Blogs

I haven't posted here in entirely too long so I thought I'd drop in and write **something**...

The best thing I can think of to put here right now is a few good blog recommendations.

A Short Tail is a fairly new blog that's got some really good short stories in it. I expect some really great things to show up there in the future.

On Two Ton Tilly You'll find all sorts of things from editorial opinions to cute cat stories.

A good stop on your search for interesting blogs to read is Blog Hunting where the author is doing just that, hunting for interesting and, dare I say it, "good" blogs.

All of these are very much worth the reading and their value should do nothing but increase over time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've read Blog Hunting, yup it is fun. I like the frogs on the header, too. :) Catch you on the flip side.